I’m a mystery and thriller writer that has an obsession with Siamese cats,
travel, and crime. I’m a self-proclaimed recluse who only comes out of hiding to hit the bookstore or attend my knitting group (maybe it’s all that plotting of murders). I grew up in a rural village in Western NY, but have traveled the world with my active duty husband. Currently, I live near Austin, TX.
14 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I’m a published knitwear designer (my softer/ sweet side).
- I also weave and spin (yarn that is).
- I’ve worked as a medical ghostwriter (zzzzz snooze fest lol).
- I avoid elevators at all costs (severe vertigo).
- I’m super clumsy and have been known to trip over my cats.
- I have a metal plate and 7 screws in my right wrist.
- I used to read Tarot cards professionally.
- I’m a practicing witch (now you can say you know a real life witch and guess what she’s super sweet lol)/
- My cats are my children.
- I worked as a car salesman.
- I met my husband in the reptile aisle of a pet store (I constantly remind him of this when he reminds me how strange I am).
- I have 13 tattoos.
- My alter ego holds a Ph.D. in health psychology.
- Fall is my favorite season (love the smells, leaves, crisp air, and pumpkin seeds).